Qulix Systems is searching for a Middle/Senior QA Engineer for its R&D and Innovation Department!
A must-have list for an ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing.
- Good understanding of software development processes.
- Strong knowledge of testing and quality assurance processes.
- Writing test documentation (test cases, checklists, bug reports, testing plans and strategies).
- Hands on automation experience is a benefit.
- Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Within Qulix Systems you will:
- Build up your QA expertise; Qulix Systems encourages professional growth and career advancement of its people with Lead positions generally assigned to current employees.
- Work flexible hours, combine work and study.
- Get year-end and performance bonuses.
- Study English on the Company’s premises with Belarussian teachers or native speakers.
- Enjoy extra fringe benefits: medical insurance, customer loyalty programs, gym on the Company’s premises, massage, team buildings and corporate parties, kids parties and a lot more.
Every day at Qulix Systems we turn ambitious and challenging ideas of our clients into reliable working solutions. What stands behind our clients delight? It is a true team spirit, goal-oriented mindset of every team player and a strong drive to meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
You’ll see it soon after you become a part of Qulix team.
Get in touch with us by sending us your CV and we’ll write back as soon as possible!